Ivy’s University Consulting Program is accepting new students for the 2019-2020 application period. Rachel Davidson and Magdalen Hoyt, who possess advanced degrees from the US and UK, will dedicate their time, effort, and wisdom to helping your students gain acceptance to their dream schools.
What We Can Do For You:
❧ Evaluate Your Strengths (from transcript, GPA, SAT and SAT2)
❧ Help Plan Your Post-Secondary Academic Career
– Find the right university
– Choose your major
– Advice on Visas and Financial Aid
– Develop Early Action / Early Decision Strategies
❧ Assist with Application Completion
– Make sense of the complex Common Application, Coalition Application, University of California Application, and other international application systems
– Polish your resume
– Select and obtain Character and Teacher References
– Secure the best Counsellor Report
– Upgrade your Supplementary Materials: Awards, DVDs, extra letters of support,
special talents, internships, projects, publications, etc.
❧ Guide you through the Application Essay Process
– Choose topics
– Edit, revise, and final review
– Short answer consultation
❧ Prepare you for University Interviews
❧ Everything in between!
The program is open to students in Grades 8-12. The Grade 12 year of consulting is focused on the application process. We provide value to younger grades by carefully planning course selections & extracurricular involvement, and by providing guidance to maximize academic achievement, motivation, and confidence.
We are proud of many years of acceptances to every Ivy League school and beyond, and we will be delighted to build upon this record of success with you.
Space is limited for this exclusive program. For more information, contact Ivy today.